Saturday, July 02, 2005
-unh0ly c0nfessions-
currently listening to: All On Black - Alkaline Triothought maybe I could just come in and write a blog since I'm like so bored, just stop playing my guitar.. so just decide to surf the net and chat fer a while, damn I'm so fucking tired.. stayed up the whole on sunday so I could just meet up with my friends in the morning and get to school together.. and the days after that I just couldn't get enough sleep, kinda slept late in the night and woke up early in the morning.. and tomorrow .. hmm should be today.. this afternoon I got to meet up with wei ling so we could go catch 'war of the worlds' and shop around most probably.. I just received a call from the music sch yesterdae afternoon saying there would be no lesson this sunday and will only start after 2 weeks time which is so fucking bullshit!! I've been waiting fer this lesson to come and yet this kinda stuff just happen.. fucked up music school! god, prelims are coming soon and I haven started studying.. oh fuck it! all this just totally suck, so bad.. and frm next week onwards, the only day we would be free is only wednesdae apart frm the weekends of cos.. arg! having mock exams fer every one of our subjects.. I mean like what's the point exactly? maths,physics and chemistry is like so impossible fer me to even get a 40 marks nt to mention a pass.. I'mma end here.. watching the a horror show now called 'possessed' or sth
| Rain & Dark, the 0ther b0rn black night @ 12:07 AM|
__________